2011-04-09

Pen Life - Rotring Quattro

When these pens came out I could not afford them, they costed about 50EUR (in today's money something like 80EUR) and they looked great... Geeky and Engineer like. As soon as I started working and received my first engineering salary I bought one. Recently I found one (new old stock) in Epay... here are the two, side by side, check the differences...


There's another difference that I didn't even remember... when I bought it the finishing was black matte and kind of "rough" or "sand" paint, with 15 years of use that is all gone.
One not so good side of the pen was that the main writing refill would not last long enough (during meetings I tended to write a lot, not anymore though) and the marker pen was "inconsistent" when you wanted it to write. (here's a product review for a product that does not exist)...

No comments: